Care for Hardwoods and Finishes
- Remove dust with a soft, dry cloth. Use a wood cleaner to remove grime and restore sheen
- Always dust and wipe in the direction of the wood grain
- Use writing pads and coasters to protect the wood surfaces
Clean spills immediately
- Keep furniture away from windows, direct sunlight, air vents, or heat unit
Care for Garnite, Marble, Travertine
- Use coasters under all glass utensils and hot items
- Blot spills immediately
- Clean surfaces with a soft cloth and neutral cleaner or those especially formulated for use on stone.
- Keep clear any debris or shar.p objects
- Avoid contact with chemicals, particularly acid-based materials (e.g. lemon, vinegar)
Care for Upholstery
- Vacuum regularly, with a brush attachment, all areas between and underneath all cushions to keep dust to a minimum.
- Keep upholstery from becoming flat or wrinkled by fluffing, turning and rotating detached cushions and pillows.
- Avoid placing upholstered items in heat, moisture, or direct sunlight.