Care for Hardwoods and Finishes
- For routine upkeep, carefully remove dust with a dry, soft, lint-free clean cloth.
- For more thorough cleaning to remove grime or to restore sheen, after dusting use a clean cloth slightly moistened with water and mild soap intended for use on wood and then dry completely with another cloth.
- Avoid the use of silicone cleaners and waxes.
- Consult your furniture store professional for recommendations on which furniture polishes to use.
Care for Garnite, Marble, Travertine
- Use coasters under all glass utensils and hot items
- Blot spills immediately
- Clean surfaces with a soft cloth and neutral cleaner or those especially formulated for use on stone.
- Keep clear any debris or sharp objects
- Avoid contact with chemicals, particularly acid-based materials (e.g. lemon, vinegar)
Care for Upholstery
- Vacuum regularly, with a brush attachment, all areas between and underneath all cushions to keep dust to a minimum.
- Keep upholstery from becoming flat or wrinkled by fluffing, turning and rotating detached cushions and pillows.
- Avoid placing upholstered items in heat, moisture, or direct sunlight.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device